November 21 2021
GravityMark GPU hierarchy
- GravityMark GPU Hierarchy page with the best GPU results is available.
November 20 2021
Windows v1.31 and Linux v1.32 updates
- New versions allow using all resolutions at fullscreen mode.
November 14 2021
GravityMark v1.31 for iOS and Android
- GravityMark for iOS is available in the App Store (A14+ and M1+).
- GravityMark for Android is available as apk (Adreno 650+ with 530+ driver is required).
November 4 2021
GravityMark v1.31 for macOS
- >1.5x performance boost on macOS Monterey.
- Better macOS device name detection.
July 12 2021
GravityMark v1.31 for Linux
- This is a minor bug-fix update for Linux, allowing to submit score if the GPU can’t be detected (ARM64 platform).
July 9 2021
- Leaderboard system.
- Vulkan Multi-GPU support.
June 26 2021
GravityMark v1.2 is here
- Multi-GPU support under Direct3D12 API (we are working on bringing that feature for Vulkan).
- GPU thermal throttling detection for Nvidia.
- Real-time score evaluation during benchmarking.
- AVX is no longer required for x64 architecture.
June 18 2021
GravityMark v1.1 is released
- Better command-line automation: per-frame statistics, automatic exit with optional screenshot, benchmark loop count.
- Screenshots are saved into the Documents directory instead of the home directory.
- LD_LIBRARY_PATH modification is not required for Linux.